Friday, June 22, 2007

13 U.S. Senators Introduce Cuba Bill, S. 1673

Yesterday, U.S. Senators BAUCUS, CRAPO, BINGAMAN, CANTWELL, LINCOLN, STABENOW, WYDEN, HARKIN, LANDRIEU, ROBERTS, DORGAN, ENZI, and PRYOR, introduced S. 1673, a bill which would facilitate the export of United States agricultural products to Cuba as authorized by the Trade Sanctions Reform and Export Enhancement Act of 2000, will remove impediments to the export to Cuba of medical devices and medicines, will allow travel to Cuba by United States citizens, will establish an agricultural export promotion program with respect to Cuba , and for other purposes. The bill was referred to the Committee on Finance.

To my former U.S. Senator, Ron Wyden (D-Oregon) and the other twelve, I say THANK YOU.

1 comment:

Frank & sister said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your computer desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want link me your blog, so I’ll publish on mine.

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com