Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NOTA in 2012?

Disillusion is beginning to set in for me when it comes to Obama and his handling of the Cuba issue. He has been a big disappointment so far, and up to this point I would have to give him a big F as a grade.

Obama could very well turn into another Bill Clinton. He started well in 1992. I voted for him. Then he prostituted himself by jumping into bed with none other than super racist U.S. Senator Jesse Helms and signing into law the infamous Helms-Burton Act. In 1996 and 2000 I voted for Ralph Nader.

The Cuba embargo is a failure, and Obama risks becoming another failure by continuing to support it.

Will I have to write-in 'None of the Above' when I vote for president in 2012? No I won't! I will again vote for a third party candidate, if Obama continues traveling the path of failure on the Cuba issue.

No comments: