Monday, September 13, 2010

The Tea Party Movement: My Conclusions

Wikipedia is a collaborative endeavor of thousands of people. Generally, I have been satisfied with their objectivity.

I took the time to read very slowly every word that is in their wiki under the label Tea Party movement.

Here are my conclusions:

1) They are extremists of the far right. They operate on the far right fringes of the political discourse.

2) They are extremely conservative in in their social and economic outlook.

3) They are primarily lily-white.

4) They are mostly Republicans.

5) They are racist, anti-immigrant and homophobic.

6) They remind me of Adolph Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Fulgencio Batista and Augusto Pinochet.

7) I would not want to socialize with them.

8) I condemn and repudiate their messages of hate and intolerance.

No comments: