Monday, December 27, 2010

How much money does Mary Anastasia O'Grady receives from USAID and NED?

The Cuba haters at that hyper-capitalist mouthpiece, the Wall Street Journal, are at it again!

How much money is Mary Anastasia O'Grady receiving from USAID and NED for continuing her anti-Cuba garbage? I am sure that it has to be in the millions of dollars.

You are doing great, Mary! Anytime now, "democracy" [made in USA] is disembarking in Havana.

Read 'Mary has-a-little-stash' latest diatribe.

ANASTASIA

(Herb Newman - Paul F. Webster)
« © '56 WB Music, ASCAP »

Anastasia tell me who you are
Are you someone from another star
Anastasia are you what you seem
Do your sad eyes remember a dream

Why do you tremble and why do you sigh
Could you be lonely as lonely as I
Will you remember when summer has flown
Another world a world a world that is yours alone

Anastasia smile away the past
Anastasia spring is here at last
Beautiful stranger step down from your star
I only know I love you so whoever you are

Anastasia Anastasia
Beautiful stranger step down from your star
I only know I love you so whoever you are
**********

No comments: