Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Julian Assange Prison Statement Released Denouncing Visa, PayPal As 'Instruments Of U.S. Foreign Policy'

Julian Assange urges supporters to protect WikiLeaks

WikiLeaks editor-in-chief asks the world to defend his site from attacks by 'instruments of US foreign policy'

Julian Assange statement:

My convictions are unfaltering. I remain true to the ideals I have expressed. This circumstance shall not shake them. If anything this process has increased my determination that they are true and correct.

We now know that Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and others are instruments of U.S. foreign policy. It's not something we knew before. I am calling for the world to protect my work and my people from these illegal and immoral attacks.

Read about it in
The Guardian.

No comments: