All three of them are 100% capitalists and therefore official and bona fide Cuba haters.
Here is what has been published by 2012.republican-candidates.org:
Romney position on Cuba
• In December 2007 Mitt Romney commented on Castro's decision of not coming back to power saying even if Castro does not come back Cuba's government will still remain the same brutal regime it was for the past 49 years.
• He opined that Cuba's youth are still among the constantly harassed and are subjected to violence and are under the surveillance for demanding their political freedom. They comprise the many political prisoners in Cuba today.
• According to him Cuba's future should be shaped by its freedom loving youth and not Raul Castro or any of the Castro cronies.
• He said that the US should continue with its present policy towards Cuba until the country is free from the Castro regime and all political prisoners are freed and the country becomes a democracy initiating free and fair elections.
• During a speech in Miami Mitt Romney bungled the names of Cuban-American politicians and became the object of ridicule.
• He also went further to disappoint the crowd when he associated Castro's trademark speech ending slogan - 'Patria o muerte, venceremos!' with a free Cuba. Castro had in fact closed his speeches with the phrase in English for decades 'Father Land or death we shall overcome'.
• Romney's fumble was looked upon as potential snags for state and national politicians trying to navigate the Cuban American Community in South Florida.
• Mitt Romney stresses that hundreds of Americans fought and died for Cuba's freedom during President John F Kennedy's rule and criticized Obama from shrinking from defending liberty in the America's.
JG: On November 2012 I will write-in NOTA (none of the above) for President of the United States. Barack Obama has continued the Cuba embargo, and therefore does not get my vote. I do not subscribe to voting for the "lesser of two evils." Barack Obama is a carbon copy of George W. Bush on the Cuba issue.