In the 1930's when the U.S. Great Depression was at its zenith, a savior emerged, Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Today, the present occupant of the White House is an incompetent who can not add 2 + 2 together.
The country is almost totally bankrupt, and several times recently it came very close to defaulting on its debts. The credit rating of the U.S. has been downgraded. The greenback is depreciating at an alarming rate. Wiemar Republic II is only a matter of time.
A gallon of milk used to cost 89 cents. Now, thanks to U.S. Capitalism, we have to pay around $3.70.
I used to pay 19 cents per gallon of gasoline when I was going to college. It has gone up to a high of close to $5.00 in some areas of the country.
Thank American Capitalism for the current state of affairs.
Here are a few details:
1) The unemployment rate has been at 9% or higher for more than three years.
2) 15 million unemployed, with another 10 million underemployed or who have given up looking for a job, because there are none to be had.
3) The National Debt is over $14 trillion dollars.
4) The housing market is in a state of depression, thanks to the schemes and scams invented and and put into practice by the two main capitalist parties.
5) Poverty keeps on growing.
6) People using food stamps to feed themselves are an all-time high.
7) The approval rating of the U.S. Congress is 12%.
8) The top 400 richest Americans only pay an effective tax rate of 18% and one know-nothing black GOP candidate for POTUS wants to lower it to 9% and impose an extremely recessive 9% National Sales Tax.
Thank American Capitalism for this state of affairs. It is time to replace this dying system with one that helps people, rather than currently having one that helps the banks, the super rich and Wall Street.
The answer my friend is laying in the wind!
The faster we bury the stinking corpse, the faster that the stench of Capitalism will go away.