Monday, October 29, 2012

Florida Early Voting

It started on Saturday at 7:00 a.m. In the afternoon I drove by and looked at the huge line of people, and figured it would take at least three to four hours to reach the front door of the courthouse.

On Sunday, I went to Panera Bread, (this is not a commercial), for their super good Cinnamon Crunch Bagel. They had run out.

On my way home, I stopped at a branch of the Lakeland Library. The line for early voting was manageable.

You know how I feel about the Democratic and Republican Parties. They have continued the Cuba blockade, which the fanatical USA capitalists merely call an embargo.

I proceeded to support the POTUS candidate of the Green Party, Jill Stein.

It was my only way of repudiating Barack Obama and plutocrat Mitt Romney.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!


No comments: