Friday, May 10, 2013

Rene Gonzalez Held News Conference Today

Rene said: "I'm now simply a Cuban citizen, a Cuban patriot, which in all cases I've always been," Gonzalez, 56, said in a Havana news conference as he held up the certificate [renouncing U.S. citizenship] he received on Thursday.

"From the first day we were five, we were one. I'm not going to feel free until my four brothers return," said Gonzalez, who was accompanied by his wife, Olga Salanueva, at Havana's International Press Center.

"There are some people, some of them members of Congress, that will not rest until they create conflict between Cuba and the United States. What I would say to those people is that what they're looking for is a tragedy," he said.

"The demographics in Miami are changing," Gonzalez said. "I hope that someday the philosophy of confrontation, of provocation, of terrorism against Cuba and searching for war between Cuba and the United States will be a thing of the past."

"I don't have any regrets, I grew up in a country where bombs were exploding," he said. "What I desire most is good relations between the United States and Cuba." (Reuters)

-----

JG: Barack Obama, one of the two worst U.S. presidents ever, continues to receive huge amounts of money from the Miami fascists. He is a total mercenary. The only thing that he cares about is putting a lot greenbacks in his two pockets and enacting higher taxes on Americans.

The only thing that I will give him is my contempt and my repudiation for his failed policies.

Listen Miami gusanos, stop talking mierda. If you go to Cuba with a rifle in your hands, you will be slapped again on the face.

No comments: