Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Casos y cosas de Yoani Sanchez: twittMAFIA 2.0 (Cases and things of Yoani Sanchez. Twitter Mafia, Version 2.0 )


Quick and dirty translation by Cuba Journal:

Cases and things of Yoani Sanchez. Twitter Mafia, Version 2.0

Yoani says: Ileana [Ros-Lehtinen], Mario [Diaz-Balart], Albio [Sires], what happiness! I will write in my Twitter account that being among you I have the sense of being in a Cuban film.

Congressmen say: Suspense or adventure?

Yoani says: Well, if the film is made by you guys, it will be action and terror...
And if I do the film myself, it will be a melodramatic comedy, with many gazapos. ...Ja Ja Ja Ja.

Gazapos: Errors or mistakes in talking or writing.

For those of you who do not know, Yoani Sanchez is the favorite U.S. mercenary of Barack Obama inside Cuba.

No comments: