Thursday, August 01, 2013

The USA pitcher who demolished Cuba on July 23, 2013


Carlos Rodon is a name that you are going to hear a lot in the next few years.

I am not a baseball expert, but I love the game, and there is no doubt in my mind that he will be the Number One pick in the USA baseball draft in 2014.

I went to Durham, NC because I wanted to see Team Cuba play live baseball. I did not know about Carlos. I was sitting right behind and to the right of Victor Mesa. He did not impress me a lot. He spent all the game insulting his own players. Cuba should get rid of him. He should no be the manager of Team Cuba.

Carlos pitched six and two thirds innings and struck out eleven Cuban batters.
Cuba did not know what Carlos was about to do.

But at least, I was able to wave my Cuban flag on the eighth inning after a 3 RBI homerun of the criollos.

No comments: