Monday, April 07, 2014

At the End of the Trolley Line




© 2014 Jorge R. González

The sun has yet to rise
and as the u refuses to work,
I look for the invisible man
At the end of the trolley line.

I shuffle my feet with a limp
The museum brightens my day,
I have not seen the invisible man
At the end of the trolley line.

The curb separates the lanes
Not painted by yellow or red,
The blind man crosses the street
At the end of the trolley line.

Why must I fall here?
Why must the sorrows continue?
Why is the invisible man
At the end of the trolley line?

The blue bird flies in the room
And the dreams crash on a cobble,
But I must rush to meet the invisible man
At the end of the trolley line.

Why I can not see him?
Why he does not want to talk to me?
The mystery will be solved
At the end of the trolley line.

No comments: