Monday, October 13, 2014

SUPERB INTERVIEW! Give him hell, Senator Warren!

 Elizabeth Warren (Credit: AP/Charles Dharapak)

I have said it so many times, that I have to ask Cuba Journal readers to please forgive me, because I sound like a broken record when it gets stuck on the same track: Barack H. Obama is as phony as a $3.00 Dollar Bill! He fooled me in 2008! Not anymore. Now, myself and many more Americans know that he is an instrument of Wall Street, capitalist billionaires and billionaires and huge capitalist corporations. He does not represent working people.

In an exclusive interview by Salon Website, here is what truly progressive U.S. Senator Elizabeth Waren has to say about El Negrito and his gang: "

“They protected Wall Street. Not families who were losing their homes. Not people who lost their jobs. And it happened over and over and over” 

 

No comments: