Friday, November 14, 2014

Cuba Baseball: Tomorrow Saturday at Noon (EST): Maybe Yes, Maybe No? Does anyone know?

Veracruz 2014 | Baseball
Upcoming
Day 2 - Cuba vs Puerto Rico
15 Nov 12:00 P.M. (EST)

Venue: Estadio Beto Avila, Veracruz, Mexico

EverSport.TV Teams With iStreamPlanet and Abaculi Media for Multiscreen Live Streaming of the Central American & Caribbean Games, Veracruz 2014

Source: http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/eversporttv-teams-with-istreamplanet-abaculi-media-multiscreen-live-streaming-central-1968284.htm

Here is the link:

http://eversport.tv/veracruz-2014/baseball/2014/11/15/day-2-cuba-vs-puerto-rico 

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that the link works!

7 comments:

Brrr said...

I use the ProTV mobile app to watch Cubavision on my iPad . The channel comes in really well. Maybe the game will be on there?

Cuba Baseball said...

I am happy to hear that. I have a Samsung Android tablet. I will try to search to see if that app is available for Android tablets.

The link @ Cuba Journal may work, I hope.

It should be an interesting game. Two good teams. Of course, I will be rooting for Cuba.

Cuba Baseball said...

That app (program) is for Apple products. I do not buy Apple products. They are overpriced and overhyped.

I can get better value for my money with alternative products.

Cuba Baseball said...

That app (program) is for Apple products. I do not buy Apple products. They are overpriced and overhyped.

I can get better value for my money with alternative products.

Brrr said...

How good is that value if you can't get it to do something that's fairly important to you?

Brrr said...

Also, Google sells your personal information to advertisers, and openly shares with the NSA. I would never use anything running Android, ever.

Cuba Baseball said...

I am very happy with the products that I use, that are very good alternatives to Apple's overpriced and overhyped consumer products. That is what counts and is important to me.

In hyper-capitalist societies like the USA, Canada and Mexico, just about every enterprise is a huge capitalist business. They want to empty your pockets as fast as they can. Money is their only concern.

If you want to spend your money on overpriced items, just do it, but do not expect everyone else to do the same.