Saturday, December 13, 2014

Can John Kerry look and talk to the American people with a straight face?


An outfit of which I know very little about sent an e-mail to Cuba Journal. It's name is Cuba Now. I confess that I know very little about them, but I am deeply suspicious, knowing the history of the USA of creating outfits to denigrate Cuba and its Revolution.

At the end of this post I will give you their URL link.

The article has  a very long quote from John Kerry, but I am going to concentrate only on the first sentence:

"Over the next months, we will zero in on a robust democracy and human rights agenda for the [2015] Summit of the Americas."

My question to Secretary Kerry is as follow:

How can you have the gall to call the USA a "democracy" that respects "human rights" after the release of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee report on the use of 'enhanced interrogation techniques' used repeatedly by the USA's CIA?

Don't make me laugh! The USA is neither a democracy, nor it respects human rights! That is the reason that the Yankee imperialists are disliked throughout the world.

How would you like to be water-boarded Mr. Secretary of State?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to the article that CJ received:

https://cubanow.us/m/U2FsdGVkX1_0M_jKMd-uzAqid_hBC8-VSqPSQ6fSUQ6802mqZ8exbj0MIe3Wv6KQTLfIP8ur0S4

Copy and paste into your browser's search box.

No comments: