Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cuba draws a red line for Barack Obama and says to him "Don't Cross It"

Tonight was a very unusual night for watching the TV news in American television. I only turn my TV on at exactly 6:20 p.m. to watch the local weather report. The rest of the local news is total garbage about local crime news and of course there is always the ubiquitous and never ending "commercials," which are a total waste of my time. I always hit the 'mute' button on my remote control. I am afraid that the poor thing will wear out very soon.

I first listened to ABC's David Muir's report from Havana. It was based on sensationalism and did not tell me much. Then I listened to the 7:00 p.m. news from PBS, The Public Broadcasting System. Few hated commercials and more reliable and professional reporting done by a female member of Bloomberg who was visiting Cuba.

She reported that Cuba has made it very clear to the visiting American diplomats that there WILL NOT BE a re-establishment of diplomatic relations as long as the Yankee imperialists keep Cuba in their silly and insulting "terrorist list."

You are on notice, Barack Obama, Cuba appears to be telling the #44 POTUS: It is our country and we will not accept your silly and insulting dictates, or stupid lists.

A big round of applause for the Cuban government! Let Obama sulk and go stand in a corner.


No comments: