Under the electoral system a party needs to surpass a 3% threshold in the popular vote in order to enter parliament.
1. New Democracy. (ND), Center-Right, Conservative.
Leader: Antonis Samaras.
Deputies in Parliament: 127 (42.33%)
2. Coalition of the Radical Left (SYRIZA), Democratic Socialism.
Leader: Alexis Tsipras.
Deputies in Parliament: 72 (24%)
3. Panhellenic Socialist Movement (PASOK), Social Democracy.
Leader: Evangelos Vanizelos.
Deputies in Parliament: 27 (9%)
4. Independent Greeks (ANEL), Greek Nationalism
Leader: Panos Kammenos.
Deputies in Parliament: 18 (6%)
5. Golden Dawn (XA), Neo-Nazism.
Leader: Nikolaos Michaloliakos.
Deputies in Parliament: 16 (5.33%)
6. Democratic Left (DIMAR), Democratic Socialism.
Leader: Fotis Kouvelis.
Deputies in Parliament: 14 (4.67%)
7. Communist Party of Greece (KKE), Communism
Leader: Dimitris Koutsoumpas.
Deputies in Parliament: 12 (4%)
JG: If I was living in Greece, I would cast my vote for Syriza. All power to them! End the exploitation of Greece by Angela Merkel and her European imperialists.