16 February 2015
To: U.S. Representative Daniel Webster
To: U.S. Senator Bill Nelson
To: U.S. Senator Marco Rubio
1) Vote a RESOUNDING NO! on Barack Obama's cockamamie idea of re-introducing U.S. ground forces into the Middle East. Didn't he learn anything from the mistakes that Dubya made in Iraq?
2) STOP all U.S. Foreign Aid to the genocidal Zionist Jews of Israel and declare Benjamin Netanyahu persona non-grata when he illegally addresses the U.S. House of Representatives. I urge you to boycott his disgusting appearance.
3) STOP wasting U.S. taxpayer's money on the increasingly dangerous military activities of NATO, which has become the principal and favorite war-making entity of the U.S. Government, and is a major threat to peace in our endangered world.
4) Only the U.S. Congress can declare war. So-called resolutions to use military force are all illegal and unconstitutional. Does POTUS think that the American people are stupid?
5) LIFT the U.S. blockade/embargo of Cuba, return to the Cuban people the illegally occupied Guantanamo Naval Base and, last but not least, APOLOGIZE to the Cuban people for the support that the U.S. government gave to dictator Fulgencio Batista in 1952-58.