Monday, March 23, 2015

Name the only evil country in the world...


... which made a very big effort to steal the children of one its neighbors.

The name of that evil country is the United States of America, who, under the leadership of womanizing John F. Kennedy, STOLE more than 14,000 children from Cuba.

The fools of the CIA have an operation name even when they fart in an elevator.

This diabolical endeavor was officially named 'Operation Peter Pan.'

In retrospect, JFK got what he deserved in Dallas, Texas.

He who does evil, dies by evil means too!

The recent "document" released by the C.I.A. to Cuba Journal was nothing but chicken shit.

I was one of the children who was stolen by evil USA.

No wonder that José Martí, had to say: "I have lived inside the monster, and I know his entrails."

One person with whom I am acquainted with told me one day: "The USA one day will pay for all the evil that it has done around the world."

One day, that mushroom cloud that descended upon Hiroshima and Nagasaki will descend upon a USA city.

No comments: