Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Two Hours on Monday Night

I was very curious last night. I was not going to watch or listen to the siren songs of the two political parties which have practically destroyed the United States since I arrived on its shores on Nov.18, 1961.

But, since PBS has few commercial advertising, I decided to keep the TV on between 8:00 and 10:00 pm. I had already decided that I would not support Trump or Hillary. My vote will go to the presidential candidate of the Green Party, USA, Dr. Jill Stein. She is closer to the things that I believe in.

What I saw in those two hours made me very afraid that very dark hours may be coming to the USA.

I saw and heard the face of hatred, like it happened in Germany in the 1930's.

Americans are very angry. The country is a declining slope. The top 1% live very well while the rest of the masses have to struggle with never ending greed, perpetual warfare and a declining economy.

Americans and Trump have found the perfect scapegoat. In Germany in the 1930's it was the Jews. Now, it is the Mexicans, the Guatemalans and other “illegals.” They are people who come to the USA looking for “free stuff,” Donald Trump and his band of bigots tell you that.

Naughty Donald Trump stills spouts his platitude about the wall that he is going to build along the Rio Grande. And you don't have to even pay for building it. The Mexican government is going to pay for it. HOW SILLY!

Like Adolf Hitler before him, Trump is the biggest megalomaniac that I have ever seen or heard. It is all about him. He lives alone in his own world.

Keep the Mexicans out and I will restore America to its previous greatness, he tells you.

Do not believe this very dangerous, bigoted and narcissistic demagogue.

BTW, Hillary is not the answer. She wants a coronation that would re-install her in the White House.

She is dishonest, corrupt and power driven. And on top of that she married a man who prostituted himself by jumping into bed with none other than racist U.S. Senator Jesse Helms, the author of the infamous Helms-Burton Act.

You can do what you want, but, please, do not contribute to the TOTAL DESTRUCTION of the USA. The good American people do not deserve that.

No comments: