Thursday, August 11, 2016

A little known U.S. law that the Yankee imperialists use to legally steal Social Security pensions

Am I a “free” man living in the United States. Yes and No.

I can criticize the Yankee imperialists of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, and the government laughs at me.

I can say that Cuba has demonstrated that “a better world is possible” and the Miami gusanos pay me a digital visit at this blog to tell me to “go back to Cuba.” I laugh at these dummies that were used by the CIA as mercenaries at the Bay of Pigs in 1961.

But these worms rarely talk about a little known law that allows the U.S. Government to legally confiscate/steal my retirement pension.

Any U.S. Citizen who decides to go and live in an “official” communist country, such as Cuba, China,Vietnam, Laos can not take with him any retirement pension that is paid in U.S. Dollars.

So, I say that my so-called “freedoms” in the USA are limited by laws that capitalist millionaires use to put extra dollars into their pockets. It is all about money in the USA

No comments: