Friday, August 26, 2016

In the United States, capitalism is a synonym for dishonesty, greed and corruption

Capitalism in the U.S. does not want you to either consider or vote for an alternative third party. That is why the two thoroughly corrupt and dishonest capitalist parties, Republicans and Democrats, put so many never-ending obstacles for the participation of Greens or Libertarians in the Presidential Debates.

If the Greens and Libertarians are not allowed to participate in the debates, I will not waste my time listening to the crooked candidates of the Republican and Democratic parties.

My mind is made up already. I will not waste my ballot voting for their anointed crooks, Trump & Hillary.

I will cast my vote for Dr. Jill Stein of Green Party USA. I don't patronize horse tracks that only allow two horses per race. 

No comments: