Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hillary & Bill Cliton are not worthy of your trust. Do you really want to put those two back into the White House?

Millions of Americans have seen the video of Hillary Clinton collapsing while walking to a black van that looked to me more like a hearse.

Pneumonia? My foot! I say she is a very sick person. That is just my opinion.

Hillary & Bill have become multimillionaires by using their "foundation" to collect dirty money from very corrupt governments, like Saudi Arabia and Egypt. The people call it 'Pay to Play.'

They are both very corrupt people. Do you really want them in the White House again?

The Democratic Party is home to the Political Correctness Brigades. You are totally prohibited from saying that blacks commit most of the crimes in the USA.

Donald Trump is suddenly beginning to look better and better to me.

Do not let yourselves be intimidated. Vote according to the dictates of your conscience.

No comments: