Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I want to make sure that ...

... everyone understands where the Publisher/Editor of Cuba Journal stands on the so-called Nov 8 General Election.

During the 55 years that I have lived in the United States Of America, the two capitalist parties, the Democrats and the Republicans, have totally destroyed a once great nation. I am not going to reward them with my vote on the second Tuesday of this coming November.

I view Hillary and Trump as thoroughly dishonest and thoroughly corrupt. They are typical capitalists. Screwing everyone so they can stuff large sums of money in their pockets.

I will not applaud them and I will not give them my vote. I believe that Hillary is much worse than Trump.

You have read my Recommendation of 9/01/2016. I stand by it.

The so-called Commission on Presidential Debates is a farce. The capitalists are very afraid of giving the people a third and fourth option.

And remember, you also have a fifth option, staying home and not rewarding these two crooks with your vote.

No comments: