Thursday, December 22, 2016

One part in the CalExit PDF that does not conform with actual US regulations or laws.


I spent sometime this morning reading the CalExit PDF.

On page 21 of the of the above PDF it states the following:

“The Social Security Administration says that U.S. citizens living outside the United States may continue to receive retirement payments “as long as you are eligible for payment and you are in a country where we can send payments.”

Not true.

I would like to return to live in the country where I was born, Cuba.

But, U.S. government regulations and/or laws state that if I go to live in China, Vietnam or Cuba, my Social Security pension is automatically confiscated by the U.S. Government, bloody bastards that they are. They hate communism as hard as the Nazis hated the Jews in Germany.

So, right now I am stuck living in a country I dislike.


Canada is too cold for me. Currently I am considering moving to Valencia, Spain, a city where my father was born. I would be able to collect my Social Security pension there.

So, if CalExit goes into effect, and the U.S. Congress passes a law saying that people living in the Republic of California are no longer eligible to collect SS benefits, the citizens of the Republic of California will be royally fucked by U.S. capitalists.   

No comments: