Friday, June 30, 2017

Individuos u organizaciones que promueven el 'centrismo' en Cuba. WARNING: Some of them are extreme right-wingers.

Tomado de la sección titulada 'el corrimiento al centro' Página 40.
por Iroel Sánchez

PDF: (Centrismo_en_Cuba_Otra_vuelta_de_tuerca_hacia_el_capitalismo.pdf)


Cuba Posible (https://cubaposible.com)

Espacio Laical (http://espaciolaical.org)
JG: 14ymedio is a blog written by Yankee mercenary Yoanny Sánchez

Carlos Saladrigas
www.cubastudygroup.org
JG: Another extreme right-wing organization

Carlos García-Pérez of Radio and TV Marti

JG: For Cuba Journal, anyone that is associated with Radio & TV Martí is an extreme right-winger. Radio and TV Marti are capitalist organizations, funded by the U.S. Goverment.

I do not hide my beliefs.

I am on the side of the Cuban people, its legitimate revolutionary government and the Partido Comunista Cubano.

I live in Florida because my grandchildren live here, and for those who do not know it, if I decide to return to live in Cuba, the U.S. Goverment woud immediately steal/confiscate my SS pension.

I love publishing Cuba Journal. It is my soap box. I get on top of it and write about things that are important to me. If you don't like it, take two aspirins and call your doctor in the morning. 

No comments: