Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Preview of Comming Attractions Tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.

43 Minutes Ago

Comey Says Trump Told Him 'I Need Loyalty' at a Private Dinner

Excerpts:


(Bloomberg) -- Fired FBI Director James Comey said President Trump told him “I need loyalty” when the two dined alone in the White House in January and said he thought the encounter was designed to “create some part of patronage relationship.”

“The President said, ‘I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”’ Comey said in prepared remarks released Wednesday, a day before his highly anticipated testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. “I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed. We simply looked at each other in silence.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comey-says-trump-told-him-i-need-loyalty-at-a-private-dinner/ar-BBCfqBZ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=wispr

Related: READ: James Comey's prepared testimony

JG: I am convinced that Donald Trump needs to be impeached and removed from office.

Because the USA is in the hands of two totally corrupt capitalist parties, it may never happen.


No comments: