Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Cuba Journal's Inspector Clouseau Investigates

Q: Is it a scam? Is it fraud?

Q: What the hell are you talking about?

A: The four days to Havana from Port Canaveral, Florida, mini-cruise being now "offered" by Norwegian Cruise Lines in the Summer of 2018.


CJ's Clouseau started to investigate with the following link:

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-deals/havana-nights

Click on the above link.

You will see one cruise beign 'touted' for $549 USD with the following label:

4-Day Cuba and Key West from Orlando (Port Canaveral.)

Notice the link that says: Show Me This Price and also the link button that says Details.

Plese come back to this post in 30 minutes to an hour. I gotta go have dinner. I am starving.

Part II

I clicked on Show Me This Price, and this time, as opposed to a month ago, from Miami, they are offering an inside room for $549.00. Not bad.

If you want a suite you gotta pay $1,869. AWFULL!

Next, I cliked on the linkable button labeled Details.

They give you some more info plus a 1-866 telephone number, plus three more buttons.

Tomorrow morning I am very busy. But I will call in the afternoon to talk to a real human being, rather than deal with computer buttoms.

Come back in late afternoon or evening to see what story they try to sell to me.

Look for:

Part III.

Great News! Great News!

I just booked my 4 day cruise to Havana, Cuba, from Port Caneveral, Florida, in 2018.

I hope that I can convince my daughter-in-law to let me take Lilly, my grandaughter, with me. She is 10 yearsold now.

It has been 56 years since I left Cuba.

No comments: