Tuesday, July 25, 2017

How Google uses Gmail to silence people

This started taking place very recently.

I try to send an email to Mr X.

Three months ago, I emailed that person several times. After I was done with the conversation, I deleted the emails. I also emptied the Trash File.

Fast forward six months. My Trash File is now totally empty.

If I try to email Mr. X again, I get the following message from the Google Gmail software:

[You have sent a message in a trashed conversation. The message will not appear in your Sent Mail unless you move it to your Inbox. Learn more  Move to Inbox]

I have been silenced.

The USA is full of very evil people, all of them capitalists.

This started happening to me when I swithced from Chrome to Opera, which is a much better Internet browser than Chrome.

No comments: