Cuba Journal is a Bilingual, English/Spanish, Not For Profit Website
Saturday, July 29, 2017
The State of American Television Today
90% is constant garbage advertising. The other 10% is low quality programs.
7/29/2017 05:31:00 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)