Friday, September 01, 2017

I am EXTREMELY PISSED OFF about NCL 4 Day Cruises to Cuba

They quoted me a bait price in their website of $459.00 for a four day cruise to Havana, from Port Canaveral, Florida, with a one night stop in KeyWest.

I was going to take my grandaughter with me, but my daughter-in-law did not give her aproval.

NCL proceeded to send be a bill for $1,350.00.

I cancelled the tour. Not very good value for my money.

To add insult to injury, the Cuban Embassy in Washington, DC has extremely poor customer service.

I sent them a certified letter on Aug 8, return receipt card included, and they did not bother to answer my letter.

I tweeted a direct message to the Cuban Ambassador in the USA, and he did not bother to answer.

TO HELL WITH CUBA.

I will go on vacation to Portland, Oregon, my second home town, and it will be LESS EXPENSIVE.

No comments: