Saturday, February 22, 2020

Dick Van Dyke endorses Bernie Sanders, calls for support from older voters

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/484160-dick-van-dyke-endorses-sanders-calls-for-support-from-older-voters

Legendary comedian and actor Dick Van Dyke on Friday endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) for president and urged older voters to back the Vermont lawmaker. 

“Why wouldn’t an older citizen vote for somebody with that kind of a record and with that kind of experience and honesty and trust?" Van Dyke, 94, said in a video circulated by Sanders’s campaign.

"It just doesn’t make sense to me that he’s not getting my generation. And I want to urge my generation to get out and vote for him, please."

JG: Thank you, Mr. Van Dyke. I am a Bernie supporter since 2016.

We will get rid of Nasty Donald Trump in November, 3rd, 2020.

No comments: